Monday, April 21, 2008

Fight the Good Fight of Faith



Thank you to Birdie who commented today and said...

'kay you're my blog o' the day as of right NOW! I'm in love! I'm coming here every day. What a blessing! THis is what I pray for my daughter every day - that's she'd be a warrior for God. She's already His princess and I tell her so yet she always asks me if she's really a princess (her mind is still being renewed like the rest of us). She's take it in one day fully I'm praying. Lovely devotional inspiration blog my sister!

Wow! Birdie, thank you for the kind words.
Friends, you will want to visit her lovely site, as well.

I am working on completing the fourth installment of Reigning Real from your Throne. It will be posted tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. Until then ...

ROYAL REMINDER: As daughters of the King of Kings, we have been provided with the very weapon Jesus used to defeat the devil during the desert temptation -- The Sword of the Spirit -- God's Word. It is sharper than any eartly sword, with the power to demolish strongholds and set captives free. Let us wield it well.

The following fighting scriptures, if spoken daily, will have some surprising results. Go ahead, give it a try. What have you got to lose? Actually, ladies, you have everything to gain.

He has delivered us (me) from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son …
Col. 1:12-14 NKJV

Resist the Devil and he will flee from you.
--James 4:7b KJV

...they (we) cried out to God in the battle. He heeded their (our) prayer, because they (we) put their trust in Him.
--1 Chronicles 5:20 NKJV

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers…nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
–Romans 8:37-39 NKJV

I now send you, (God sends me) to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.
–Acts 26:17-18 NKJV

... the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword … --Hebrews 4:12 NKJV

… I will build My church; and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it.
–Matthew 16:18 KJV

If your (my) enemy is hungry, (I will) feed him; If he is thirsty, give him a drink ... overcome evil with good.
--Romans 12:20-21 NKJV


No comments: