Sunday, October 21, 2012

Put on the Armour of God (prayer format)


Putting on the Armor of God Prayer


Dear Lord, I come before you today to put on the spiritual armor that You have so generously provided for your Princess Warriors, and that means me. 

First, I put on the Belt of Truth, buckled securely around my waist, for it is Your truth that sets me free. I then put on the Breastplate of Righteousness that covers my heart and emotions and shows I am in right standing with You. My feet are shod in the preparation of the Gospel of Peace, and I take those feet and tread on serpents and scorpions, while bringing peace and love, not anger and discord wherever I may travel this day. I firmly take hold of the Shield of Faith, and use it to quench every fiery arrow the devil may fire at me, and I take the Sword of the Spirit, which is Your precious and powerful Word, and I use it to pierce through the enemy’s wicked plans. For Your Word states, all I must do is submit myself to You, Lord, and tell the devil to flee, and he must go. So, be gone. devil, in the NAME OF JESUS

I choose to follow my Heavenly King this day. May I serve You with joy and perseverance, living boldly and lovingly as Your Princess Warrior. In Jesus’ Mighty Name, I pray, Amen. 


No comments: