Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fighting Right: Following God


Normally, I keep my two blogs separated by content. This blog's goal is to serve as a method of encouragement and training for Princess Warriors for Christ who desire to reign real for the King of Kings.
My original Princess Warrior Blog is a bit more personal and features more day to day challenges in my life. However, I still attempt to exhort my readers in that format as well. Today, I posted a response in relation to the current political climate. I usually don't make "political posts," but, I think you will agree after reading the post that it is more a reminder for us to remember who we really serve.
Go on. Head on over and visit my other site. Please, feel free to comment.

http://www.princesswarrior.bravejournal.com/


No comments: